Getting to the Grant Park Music Festival
Public transportation is one of the easiest and most economical ways to get around in Chicago. The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) operates a network of buses and elevated/subway trains throughout Chicago. For more information, visit transitchicago.com or call the Travel Information Center at 1.888.968.7282 or 1.888.282.8891 (TTY).
Please note: The Madison/Wabash station is currently closed to prepare for the new Washington/Wabash station. Visit transitchicago.com for further information.
When traveling from the suburbs, Metra, the premier commuter rail system, makes traveling to and from downtown Chicago and its surrounding areas easy and convenient with four downtown stations.
Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94), exit at Congress East and continue to Michigan Avenue or Columbus Drive, turn North to parking
Edens Expressway (I-94) to the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94), exit at Congress East and continue to Michigan Avenue or Columbus Drive, turn North to parking
Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive North, exit at Monroe to parking
Dan Ryan Expressway (I-94) to Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive North, exit at Monroe to parking
Eisenhower (I-290) proceed East to Michigan Avenue or Columbus Drive, turn North to parking Lakeshore Drive North or South, exit at Monroe to parking
When driving, the Millennium Park Garage, located at 5 S. Columbus Drive, offers direct indoor access to the Jay Pritzker Pavilion. Discounted parking rates are offered for all Festival members.
- From the south or north on Lake Shore Drive, use the Randolph Street exit and turn west. Take a left onto Columbus Drive, move to the right lane and follow signs into Millennium Park Garage.
- From the south or north on Michigan Avenue, turn east onto Randolph Street and move to the center lane. This lane becomes the down-ramp to middle Randolph. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right at the first stoplight onto Columbus Drive and follow signs into Millennium Park Garage.
- Once inside the Millennium Park Garage, parking levels 4 and 5 North offer the most convenient access to the Pavilion. Look for the green signs pointing to the Pavilion.
Other parking options include:
- Grant Park North Underground Garage, accessible directly from Michigan Avenue at Randolph and Madison streets
- Monroe Street Garage, accessible from Columbus Drive between Randolph and Monroe Streets
- Grant Park South Garage is accessible from Michigan Avenue at Van Buren or Adams Streets.
For rates and more information visit millenniumgarages.com.
Located at Randolph Street and Columbus Drive, the McDonald’s Cycle Center is a 300-space, climate-controlled indoor bicycle parking facility. The location provides lockers, showers, bike repair mechanic service, bike rental, bicycle tours, segway tours and other amenities. For more information, call 888.245.3929.
Bike racks are also located on the concrete pad on the east side of the Pritzker Pavilion, as well as along Michigan Avenue and upper Randolph Street