Member Seating Information
In order to provide the most pleasant experience for Grant Park Music Festival members there are some special seating procedures.
Memberships help to keep the Grant Park Music Festival free and accessible for all through key financial contributions. There are multiple membership levels that come with a variety of different benefits. Most memberships come with reserved seating in the front section of the Seating Bowl. Visit the membership page for more information or to become a member.
Members, please note the following:
- Membership seating opens 1 hour before the scheduled concert time in the Jay Pritzker Pavilion.
- Late seating is only permitted during appropriate breaks in the program. Note that some concerts may have no late seating available.
- Food and drink, including alcohol, are welcome in the seats but please remember to be considerate of others’ enjoyment when dining during the concert. Coolers and picnic baskets must be stored under your seat and can not block the aisles.
- Guest passes are available for most concerts so that guests may join you in the membership seating area. Guest passes can be reserved up to 24 hours in advance of each concert based on availability. A limited quantity of guest passes may be available at the Membership Tent the night of the concert and guest passes are not avialable for every concert.
- Membership seating may be opened to the public 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled concert time; members can claim their seats only during appropriate breaks in the music/concert.
- Festival Ushers are available in the Seating Bowl to assist you.
For more seating information contact Joseph Fernicola at Joseph.Fernicola@gpmf.org or call 312.742.7647.
Membership contributions to the Grant Park Orchestral Association are tax deductible to fullest extent allowed by federal law. As such, refunds cannot be made on memberships, guest passes, or single-concert pass orders. We do not accept returns or exchanges of Festival merchandise purchased in Millennium Park.